How a Simple Service Can Make a Huge Difference to Your Business
Have you ever longed for an easier, more effective way to accurately quantify all the materials, labour, and plant you’ll need to make your next construction project a success?
Are you tired of losing out on the kind of projects that could take your business to the next level because you just can’t compete with other more competitive contactors.
A professional building estimator may be just the thing you need to overcome the challenges you face when it comes to succeeding in the competitive and often complex world of the construction industry.
What Does a Building Estimator Actually Do?
At its most basic, the job of an estimator is simple:
Quantify and price the labour, plant, and materials needed to complete a project.
Look a little closer however, and you’ll discover that there’s a whole lot more that goes into producing the kind of results your business expects from a professional estimating service.
From the moment you get in touch, your estimator will use their wealth of expertise, industry experience and network of contacts to get to work on your estimate, likely by carrying tasks including:
- Gaining a clear, indepth understanding of your requirements
- Carrying out comprehensive research on tools, materials, and labour costs.
- Fully assessing the project
- Pulling together quotes from subcontractors, suppliers, and other specialists
- Using cutting edge software to analyse data, exchange rates and costs
- Putting together a comprehensive estimate that is both simple to follow and effective in winning contracts and funding.
Why Do Clients Use Building Estimators?
Whilst some are happy to go it alone in producing an estimate for that potential new job, increasing numbers of trade professionals and self-builders alike are forgoing that route in favour of hiring a professional.
The reasons for this are as many and varied as there are contractors, architects and builders out there bidding for work.
For some, it could simply be that they lack the time it takes to produce an estimate to the kind of high standards they need.
For others, it could be that they haven’t been achieving much success with previous estimates and need that to change.
How My Build Estimate Work
Whatever the reason may be, their chosen building estimator will work with them to eliminate the time, energy, and hassle required to produce a winning estimate that really impresses the right people, whether that’s a potential client or a potential investor.
As one of the UK’s leading professional estimating services, we do all that by streamlining the entire process of getting an estimate into four quick and easy steps:
- Tell us what kind of estimate you need, and when you need it by
- Order your estimate directly online or email us for a quote at email@example.com
- Send over your drawings, plans and other vital documents
- We will do your estimate and email it back to you
To find out more about what our expert building estimators can do for you, order your estimate online today, or call us now on 03304 048 526.